Intentional learning designed to impact your practice.
1st Annual Learn and Network Event
May 15, 2021
- Participants will identify biases that affect their clinical decision making
- Participants will compare their patient management approach to current evidence based approach for the management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Participants will explain the mechanisms of manual therapy
- Participants will select patients who will respond favorably to manual therapy techniques
- Participants will demonstrate an evidence-based medical screen for referral to reduce the risk of adverse events following manual therapy.
- Participants will accurately perform spinal locking mechanisms during thrust manipulation
9:00 – 10:00 Biases and Clinical decision-making
10:00 – 11:00 How to incorporate red & yellow flags into your daily practice.
11:00- 11:30 Evidence-based Screening Techniques (lab)
11:30-12:00 Manual Therapy is clinical reasoning
12:00-1:00 Lunch and Networking
1:00-2:00 Cervical Technique Practice with updated reasoning framework
2:00-3:00 Thoracic Technique Practice with updated reasoning framework
3:00-4:00 Lumbar Technique Practice with updated reasoning framework
4:00-5:00 Case studies
5:30 – ??? Networking Event (location TBA)